Quick academic help
Don't let the stress of school get you down! Have your essay written by a professional writer before the deadline arrives.
PESTLE Definition - Strategic-Planet
D1: use critical reflection to valuate own work and justify valid conclusions • The validity of results has been evaluated using defined criteria • Contexts and strategic planning processes / issues have been fully understood and critically evaluated in terms of the chosen organisation
In order to achieve a merit the learner must achieve all three merit descriptors: Indicative characteristic’s The following statements are examples of how a merit may be achieved. You will need to meet M1,M2,M3 at least once
Strategic decision making and the role of the Devil’s Advocate
1.1 Assess how business missions,visions,objectives,goals,and core competencies inform strategic planning?
1.2 Analyse the factors that have to be considered when formulating strategic plans ?
1.3 Evaluate the effectiveness of techniques used when developing strategic business plans?
2.1 Analyse the strategic positioning of a given organisation by carrying out an organisational audit
2.2 carry out an environmental audit for a given organization
2.3 Assess the significance of stake holder analysis when formulating new strategy
2.4 Present a new strategy for a given organization
M1 identify and apply strategies to find appropriate solutions
M2 select/design and apply appropriate methods/techniques
M3 present and communicate appropriate findings
D1 use critical reflection to valuate own work and justify valid conclusions
D2 take responsibility for managing and organising activities
D3 demonstrate convergent/lateral/creative thinking
1. You should write this assignment in an informal report format and should respond to each task directly and in turn. You should produce a coherently written document i.e. „bullet points? alone or other „note? format will not be acceptable as the final submission, and you should write your answers taking care to explain, justify and evaluate your ideas and knowledge of how the theories and concepts studied in the QCF Business Strategy module apply to the chosen organisation. You should also underpin your analysis with relevant references to theory whilst at the same time ensuring that you write your assignment in your own words as far as is possible.
You should refer to the „assessment criteria for a pass grade? to ensure that each criterion has been covered in your responses to the assignment tasks.
2. You must ensure that all sources used are correctly attributed. Penalties apply to assignments which show evidence of academic unfair practice. (See the Student Handbook which is in the Induction Area). Please also refer to the „Guide to Unfair Practice in Assessment? on the module page.
3. You MUST underpin your analysis and evaluation of the key issues with appropriate and wide ranging academic research and ensure this is referenced using the Harvard system. The „My Study Skills? area contains the following useful resources; Study Skills Guide (containing a Harvard Referencing section) and a Harvard Referencing Interactive Tutorial. You must use the Harvard Referencing method in your assignment.
4. You should use diagrams and tables of figures where appropriate ensuring to reference their source using the Harvard Referencing method.
MBA Thesis Topics in Strategic Management | Synonym
D3: Demonstrate convergent/lateral/creative thinking • Ideas have been generated and decisions taken
• Audits have been comprehensively completed using a selection of techniques (PEST/ SWOT / McKinney’s/ Porters 5 forces etc) showing creativity and with a high degree of detailed application to the case scenario
D2: take responsibility for managing and organising activities • substantial activities, projects or investigations have been planned ,managed and organised • Independent research, much of which is outside of what has been provided in the study materials / assignment brief, has been utilised to prepare a thorough, detailed and very well structured.
Why choose our assistance?
As soon as we have completed your work, it will be proofread and given a thorough scan for plagiarism.
Our clients' personal information is kept confidential, so rest assured that no one will find out about our cooperation.
We write everything from scratch. You'll be sure to receive a plagiarism-free paper every time you place an order.
We will complete your paper on time, giving you total peace of mind with every assignment you entrust us with.
Want something changed in your paper? Request as many revisions as you want until you're completely satisfied with the outcome.
We're always here to help you solve any possible issue. Feel free to give us a call or write a message in chat.
Assignment title 1 – Strategic Planning and Analysis
Conduct an environmental and organisational audit for case study discussed (or your chosen organization).You should analyse the strategic position of the business and assess the significance of executing stake holder analysis when formulation a new strategy. and using the results of your analysis suggest an new strategy for the selected organization (2.1,2.2,2.3,2.4)
1 – Strategic Planning and Analysis
Assess how the business Missions, Visions, Objectives, Goals, and Core Competencies, have to be considered when formulating inform strategic planning; you could provide examples from the case study discussed in class or your chosen organization (1.1). Now you should analyse the factors that have to be considered when formulating strategic plans (1.2) and then evaluate the effectiveness of techniques used when organisations are developing strategic business plans (1.3)
What Is a Strategic Plan & Why Do You Need One?
1 – Strategic Planning and Analysis
Purpose of this assignment
This assignment gives learners the opportunity in analysing the impacts of the external operating environment and the need to plan organisational strategies to ensure effective business performance
Task 1 & Task 2 (LO AC1.1, 1.2, 1.3,2.1,2.2,2.3,2.4 )
What Is a Strategic Plan and Why Does Your Business Need One
Learning Outcome Assessment Criteria For Pass In this assessment you will have the opportunity to present evidence that shows you are able to: Task no.
Learning Outcome 2: Be able to formulate a new strategy 2.1 Analyse the strategic positioning of a given organisation by carrying out an organisational audit 2
2.2 carry out an environmental audit for a given organization 2
2.3 Assess the significance of stake holder analysis when formulating new strategy 2
2.4 Present a new strategy for a given organization 2
Strategic Planning is Itself a Business Growth Strategy.
Learning Outcome Assessment Criteria For Pass
In this assessment you will have the opportunity to present evidence that shows you are able to: Task no.
Learning Outcome 1: Understanding the process of strategic planning 1.1 Assess how business missions,visions,objectives,goals,and core competencies inform strategic planning 1
1.2 Analyse the factors that have to be considered when formulating strategic plans 1
1.3 Evaluate the effectiveness of techniques used when developing strategic business plans 1
How it works
You submit your order instructions
We assign an appropriate expert
The expert takes care of your task
We send it to you upon completion
Average quality score
"I have always been impressed by the quick turnaround and your thoroughness. Easily the most professional essay writing service on the web."
"Your assistance and the first class service is much appreciated. My essay reads so well and without your help I'm sure I would have been marked down again on grammar and syntax."
"Thanks again for your excellent work with my assignments. No doubts you're true experts at what you do and very approachable."
"Very professional, cheap and friendly service. Thanks for writing two important essays for me, I wouldn't have written it myself because of the tight deadline."
"Thanks for your cautious eye, attention to detail and overall superb service. Thanks to you, now I am confident that I can submit my term paper on time."
"Thank you for the GREAT work you have done. Just wanted to tell that I'm very happy with my essay and will get back with more assignments soon."