Quick academic help
Don't let the stress of school get you down! Have your essay written by a professional writer before the deadline arrives.
Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been” by Joyce Carol Oates (1966)
Discussion- “Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been?”
1. Briefly discuss and try to define Connie as a typical teenager. Think about her relationships with friends, family, and her own self perceptions. Does she demonstrate any traits that make her atypical?
2. With your group, try to narrow down what you believe to be Connie’s desires. In other words, what is it that Connie wants in the beginning of the story?
3. How does Arnold Friend specifically attempt to lure Connie out of the house? Discuss all of his tactics and then try to assess them. Are there any clues or implied reasons as to why someone like Arnold would target a 15 year old girl like Connie? Why do you believe he is successful in the end?
4. Arnold is certainly not what he seems and Connie eventually begins to refer to his demeanor and looks as a mask. In what ways does Connie, herself, wear a mask?
5. Often authors use characters as symbols of other concepts or bigger ideas. Does Oats use any symbols in this story, and if so, what do they symbolize?
6. What is the significance of the title of this story?
21. The one area where I would caution you about using a word processoris in the initial creation of elaborate graphs or tables. I've seen too many studentsspend too many hours in trying to use their word processor to create an elaborate graph that could have been done by hand in 15 minutes. So, the simple ruleis to use hand drawing for elaborate tables and graphs for the early draft ofyour dissertation. Make sure your data are presented accurately so your advisor can clearly understand yourgraph/table, but don't waste the time trying to make it look word processor perfect at this time. Once you and your advisor agree upon how the data should be graphically represented it is time to prepare "perfect" lookinggraphs and tables.
Where are you going where have you been? - Canada …
32. I hope you don't try circulating chapters of your dissertationto your committee members as you are writing them. I find this practiceto be most annoying and one that creates considerable problems for thestudent. You must work closely with your dissertation director. He/sheis the person you want to please. Develop a strategy with the dissertationdirector regarding how and when your writing should be shared. Only afteryour dissertation director approves of what you have done should you attemptto share it with the rest of the committee. And by then it's time for thedefense. If you prematurely share sections of your writing with committeemembers you will probably find yourself in a situation where one committeemember tells you to do one thing and another member says to do somethingelse. What should you do? The best answer is not to get yourself into sucha predicament. The committee meeting (the defense) allows the concernsof committee members to surface in a dialogical atmosphere where opposingviews can be discussed and resolved.
Youwrote that line of code for a reason: at the end of the line explain what the reason is.)You have probably read the theses of previous students in the lab where you are now working, so you probably know the advantages of a clearly explained, explicit thesis and/or the disadvantages of a vague one.
Where are you going, where have you been? : Analysis Essay
2. Write down your ideas. This will allow you to revisit anidea later on. Or, you can modify and change an idea. If you don't writeyour ideas they tend to be in a continual state of change and you will probablyhave the feeling that you're not going anywhere. What a great feeling itis to be able to sit down and scan the many ideas you have been thinkingabout, if they're written down.
Why choose our assistance?
As soon as we have completed your work, it will be proofread and given a thorough scan for plagiarism.
Our clients' personal information is kept confidential, so rest assured that no one will find out about our cooperation.
We write everything from scratch. You'll be sure to receive a plagiarism-free paper every time you place an order.
We will complete your paper on time, giving you total peace of mind with every assignment you entrust us with.
Want something changed in your paper? Request as many revisions as you want until you're completely satisfied with the outcome.
We're always here to help you solve any possible issue. Feel free to give us a call or write a message in chat.
How it works
You submit your order instructions
We assign an appropriate expert
The expert takes care of your task
We send it to you upon completion
Average quality score
"I have always been impressed by the quick turnaround and your thoroughness. Easily the most professional essay writing service on the web."
"Your assistance and the first class service is much appreciated. My essay reads so well and without your help I'm sure I would have been marked down again on grammar and syntax."
"Thanks again for your excellent work with my assignments. No doubts you're true experts at what you do and very approachable."
"Very professional, cheap and friendly service. Thanks for writing two important essays for me, I wouldn't have written it myself because of the tight deadline."
"Thanks for your cautious eye, attention to detail and overall superb service. Thanks to you, now I am confident that I can submit my term paper on time."
"Thank you for the GREAT work you have done. Just wanted to tell that I'm very happy with my essay and will get back with more assignments soon."