Quick academic help
Don't let the stress of school get you down! Have your essay written by a professional writer before the deadline arrives.
volca fm - DIGITAL FM SYNTHESIZER | KORG (USA)
Joey Negro is the most well-known pseudonym of master British DJ/producer/remixer Dave Lee. Under a plethora of other monikers including Jakatta, Akabu, Doug Willis, Raven Maize, The Sunburst Band, Sessomatto, and Z Factor, Dave was one of the first artists to incorporate disco samples in house music when he began his production career in 1988. Indeed, he was in the studio making credible and outstanding British House music when many luminaries around him were still busy getting to grips with their decks. Little has changed since then and Dave is still widely regarded as one of the most commercially successful and in-demand artists on the global scene.
Embarking on world tours, taking him from Dubai to Brazil, to legendary rooms like Womb in Tokyo, Twilo and Vinyl in NY and festivals like Dance Valley and the Cream festival in Spain, and playing long sets eventually led to the creation of the Pure Behrouz concept that has taken Behrouz’s signature sound to a new level. The whole meaning or direction of the Pure Behrouz night starts with Behrouz playing from open to close, taking his audience on that famous journey of different genres of music, which only a select few can dare to embark upon. As many can attest to, the Pure Behrouz nights have been compared to listening to four separate DJs playing in a club, all in one night. In this day and age where most DJs can play no more than a standard two hour set on their lap top, with Pure Behrouz, you get a pure journey of music, not on a lap top, but through love, vinyls that are handpicked by Behrouz himself around the world and upfront music that most likely you may never get the chance to hear from another DJ. Step into the world of Pure Behrouz!
Roland - Roland South Europe SPA
Just one year later in 2010 he started creating his own Technomusic and finally in the first half of 2012 he had his first EP release, and other followed quickly on Labels like:Hybrid Confusion, BlackListed Audio, Kopfmusik, Steil, Black Pearl Music, Naughty Pils Records, RealTribe Records and so onâ¦Nowadays Tom Gotti is a well requested DJ and Remixer and did remixes for people like: A-Brothers, Extra Dry, Cern, Christian Kliche, Primal Beat, Peat Noise, Robert Stahl, Audiocoma, Braunton and became an ApemenDelights Technosquad member in 2014.
David is considered by many to be one of the first true superstar DJ’s. Thanks to his remix/production work Morales was among the first DJs to actively tour the world. David is also known as one of the most versatile DJs currently on the scene. Whether it is playing alongside of the “Kings of House” with Louie Vega and Tony Humphries or representing his company Def Mix – with Hector Romero and Quentin Harris – Morales feels comfortable adapting to each situation. David Morales not only defines the superstar DJ, he is a talent that has so much more to give in a world that constantly changes.
reFX - home of NEXUS virtual instrument ..
Van Helden spent time in Holland, Turkey and Italy while growing up the son of an Air Force man, and listened to music from an early age. He bought a drum machine at the age of 13 and began DJing two years later, mostly hip-hop and freestyle. Based in Boston while attending college, Van Helden proceeded to moonlight as a DJ; though he settled into a legal-review job after graduation, he quit his job in 1991 to begin working on production for the remix service X-Mix Productions (founded by his future manager, Neil Pettricone). Van Helden also owned a residency at Boston’s Loft, and soon made it into one of the most popular nightclubs in the city. After playing one of his production demos for the dance A&R guru Gladys Pizarro in 1992, Van Helden released his proper debut single, Deep Creed’s “Stay on My Mind,” for Nervous Records.
A triple threat, Miss Melera is as at home in the studio as she is on the airwaves, in the DJ booth at an underground club, or on the stage of an outdoor massive. In the past year, she has played increasingly high profile dates in India, the Americas, including Canada, the US, and Columbia, and, of course, Berlin. Her monthly radio show on soundcloud, Colourizon, is increasingly popular, and her fast-growing fan base is embrasing her second release, Faith.
Why choose our assistance?
As soon as we have completed your work, it will be proofread and given a thorough scan for plagiarism.
Our clients' personal information is kept confidential, so rest assured that no one will find out about our cooperation.
We write everything from scratch. You'll be sure to receive a plagiarism-free paper every time you place an order.
We will complete your paper on time, giving you total peace of mind with every assignment you entrust us with.
Want something changed in your paper? Request as many revisions as you want until you're completely satisfied with the outcome.
We're always here to help you solve any possible issue. Feel free to give us a call or write a message in chat.
What's new in funky, modern house music?
You can hear Mr.C’s current DJ mixes on his Soundcloud, check out many of his productions on his youtube channels & find all Superfreq releases on Beatport.
volca kick - ANALOGUE KICK GENERATOR | KORG (USA)
Still thrilled and learning after two years with the Solaris"
This remains a wonderful instrument. I have never regretted the wait, the purchase or the price.
1) It sounds better than any softsynth or VST I own or have tried, including stuff like Diva. It is not close. There is a harmonic richness and chime that quality analogs have (like the new OB-6). You can feel the beat frequencies in the harmonics of chords and things like on an acoustic piano. I don't know what to chalk this up to, but it is a "real" instrument in this way. VST's just don't do that - they sound great, but there isn't that visceral harmonic interplay. If you also play acoustic instruments like piano, guitar, drums, etc, this is a big deal.
2) There's enough "stuff" to do almost anything you can imagine. Crazy signal routing (like a modular), really out there modulation possibilities, very subtle control of every parameter, lots of control over each phase of the envelopes, loop EG, arps, sequencer, rotors - it is just endless. John writes in the manual that he hopes it has many hours of exploration in it. Safely accomplished. It is years and years worth of exploration.
3) its like having all the major synthesizers (except a DX-7) in one unit and getting to mix and match. Waldorf, VS, Moog.... it's crazy flexible. Vector synthesis while scanning through four Waldorf wavetables is easy - do you control it with a joystick, a loop envelope, a sequencer? Manually, by time, or by clock? Put it in a rotor? dump all that in a mixer and blend with the four wavetables? Processes each wavetable with its own filter and envelope? There's just no end.
4) the joystick and mod-wheel are wonderful. they are precision instruments and can be positioned EXACTLY. Subtle control is quite possible.
5) It cures a lot of gear lust. Most any subtractive synth on the market has a fraction of the capabilities of the Solaris. There's literally no reason to buy them, unless there's some standout feature worth the price of admission.... the continuously variable filter in the new OB-6 is calling my name..... very sweet. Think about it - 4 OSC, 6 LFO, 6 ENV, 4 Filters (each capable of many types), 4 VCAs, 4 mixers, 2 rotors, Loop EG, vector synthesis, wavetable synthesis, AM synth, FM, lag processor, envelope generator, arps, 4 sequencers, long ribbon.... You can find 2 OSC + Sub OSC designs, but four full OSC? with >8 note poly? It is like a polyphonic modular.
6) I put it in Omni mode and play it from a Roli Seaboard with full Poly-AT control. This is the kind of expression that synths were made for. Just gorgeous.
7) even from the keyboard, there is so much modulation potential that you can make VERY playable, and expressive sounds that you control with your hands. It is a great "players" instrument in that way. You can go deep on making it responsive and subtle, which is very musical. The keyboard is a very high-quality synth action. I don't know if it works for the DJ crowd, or the EDM crew, but for playing a keyboard instrument it is very nice, and the feel can be customized for each patch if you put the time in.
8) The UI is deep, but very well laid out and consistent. You can get very fast at diving into things and get at exactly what you want quickly. Much better than a single tiny screen. The layout makes a lot of sense if you spend time working on the instrument.
Solaris #142 has a very happy owner."
12″ Vinyl JukeBox - Hashmoder Blog
For his 24th birthday, in December of 2011, the Berlin DJ Wankelmut aka Jacob Dilßner added his sound-cloud touch to his bootleg remix of Asaf Avidan. Under the name „Reckoning Song / One day“, the title conquered the charts and, according to the Media Control Single Charts, reached 1st place, and the double platinum status in Germany. The legendary remix was placed number one of Single Charts in eight European countries. It was the most downloaded track of Beatport 2012 and an Airplay Hit all over Europe. Looking back, 1,5 million Singles were sold, and it was played 125 million times on Youtube.
How it works
You submit your order instructions
We assign an appropriate expert
The expert takes care of your task
We send it to you upon completion
Average quality score
"I have always been impressed by the quick turnaround and your thoroughness. Easily the most professional essay writing service on the web."
"Your assistance and the first class service is much appreciated. My essay reads so well and without your help I'm sure I would have been marked down again on grammar and syntax."
"Thanks again for your excellent work with my assignments. No doubts you're true experts at what you do and very approachable."
"Very professional, cheap and friendly service. Thanks for writing two important essays for me, I wouldn't have written it myself because of the tight deadline."
"Thanks for your cautious eye, attention to detail and overall superb service. Thanks to you, now I am confident that I can submit my term paper on time."
"Thank you for the GREAT work you have done. Just wanted to tell that I'm very happy with my essay and will get back with more assignments soon."