Quick academic help
Don't let the stress of school get you down! Have your essay written by a professional writer before the deadline arrives.
Cervical disk prosthesis in humans
80. Identification offibronectin aggrecan complex (FAC) associated with inflammatory cytokines in cervical radiculopathy resulting from herniated disc. SAS11 - 11th Annual Conference. The International Society for the Advancement of Spine Surgery. Las Vegas, NV. April 28, 2011.
48. Reuter, M.W. Evolution of Cervical Disc Surgery. Doctoral Thesis. American International University in association with the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of the United States. Presented at the Fourth Global Congress of the American Academy of Minimally Invasive Spinal Medicine and Surgery. Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Museum, Simi
Valley, CA; November 22, 2003. Doctoral Thesis
AANS | Artificial Cervical Disc Surgery
90. Lumbar and Cervical Percutaneous Discectomy using the Nucleotome System Cadaver Workshop. Invited Faculty for International Training. Sponsored by Clarus Medical, LLC, Minneapolis, MN. Lake Worth Surgical Center, Lake Worth, FL; March 19, 2016.
76. Anterior Cervical Discectomy with and without Platelet Gel. The First World Congress of Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery & Techniques (WCMISST). Hilton Hawaiian Village Resort & Spa, Honolulu, HI; June 7, 2008.
Mobile Cervical Disk Prosthesis - Aero Medikal - …
89. Scuderi, G., Reuter, M.W., Golish, R., Hanna, L. Identification offibronectin aggrecan complex (FAC) associated with inflammatory cytokines in cervical radiculopathy resulting from hemiated disc. SAS11 - 11th Annual Conference. The Intemational Society for the Advancement of Spine Surgery. Las Vegas, NV. April 28, 2011. Abstract, Poster & Oral Presentation.
83. Reuter, M.W., Anger, D.M. Anterior Cervical Discectomy with and without Platelet Gel. The First World Congress of Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery & Techniques (WCMISST). Hilton Hawaiian Village Resort & Spa, Honolulu, HI; June 7, 2008. Abstract (Page 194) & Presentation
Why choose our assistance?
As soon as we have completed your work, it will be proofread and given a thorough scan for plagiarism.
Our clients' personal information is kept confidential, so rest assured that no one will find out about our cooperation.
We write everything from scratch. You'll be sure to receive a plagiarism-free paper every time you place an order.
We will complete your paper on time, giving you total peace of mind with every assignment you entrust us with.
Want something changed in your paper? Request as many revisions as you want until you're completely satisfied with the outcome.
We're always here to help you solve any possible issue. Feel free to give us a call or write a message in chat.
Cervical Radiculopathy — NEJM - New England Journal …
The surgical indications for artificial cervical intervertebral disc replacement must be strictly controlled. Serious osteoporosis, obvious instability of cervical vertebra, trauma, tumour and infection of cervical vertebra are all contraindications for artificial cervical intervertebral disc replacement . If an osteoporotic patient receives artificial cervical intervertebral disc replacement, the possibility of prosthesis subsidence will increase significantly .
DIMC, TMU - 医学英語用語集 Motor and …
69. Anterior Cervical Discectomy. Sixth Annual Global Scientific Convention. Sponsored by the American Academy of Minimally Invasive Spinal Specialists in cooperation with the Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons (US) and the American International University. Las Vegas, NV; April 15, 2007.
facet joint （＝zygapophyseal joint） fascia <pl
Sekhon reported that seven patients of cervical spondylotic myelopathy were treated with artificial cervical intervertebral disc replacement. He performed a follow-up at 17 months after operation. In the course of the follow-up, there is no subsidence or shifting of the prosthesis. According to Odom’s score system, five patients gained excellent effect, the other two were good, with all the surgical space restored ROM to some extent, but the physiological curve of cervical vertebrae of four patients was lost. At the same time, artificial cervical intervertebral disc replacement could not help to improve the symptom of spinal compression. More than five years is needed to discover whether the design of artificial cervical intervertebral disc prostheses is consistent with the biomechanics of cervical vertebra.
Artificial Intervertebral Disc Replacement CLPD …
75. Percutaneous & Endoscopic Cervical Discectomy. The First World Congress of Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery & Techniques (WCMISST). Pre-Congress Cadaver Workshop. University ofHawaii, Burns School of Medicine, Honolulu, HI; June 3, 2008.
Intervertebral disc arthroplasty - Wikipedia
61. Anterior Cervical Discectomy. MISU 2006- MISS in the Sacred Valley. Course
Director. Sponsored by the American College of Physicians and Surgeons. Cusco, Peru; June
How it works
You submit your order instructions
We assign an appropriate expert
The expert takes care of your task
We send it to you upon completion
Average quality score
"I have always been impressed by the quick turnaround and your thoroughness. Easily the most professional essay writing service on the web."
"Your assistance and the first class service is much appreciated. My essay reads so well and without your help I'm sure I would have been marked down again on grammar and syntax."
"Thanks again for your excellent work with my assignments. No doubts you're true experts at what you do and very approachable."
"Very professional, cheap and friendly service. Thanks for writing two important essays for me, I wouldn't have written it myself because of the tight deadline."
"Thanks for your cautious eye, attention to detail and overall superb service. Thanks to you, now I am confident that I can submit my term paper on time."
"Thank you for the GREAT work you have done. Just wanted to tell that I'm very happy with my essay and will get back with more assignments soon."