Quick academic help
Don't let the stress of school get you down! Have your essay written by a professional writer before the deadline arrives.
Biocatalysis in organic solvents
Publications have been submitted on this project: Journal Articles have been submitted on this project: , RFA, Scientific Discipline, INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION, Sustainable Industry/Business, POLLUTION PREVENTION, cleaner production/pollution prevention, waste reduction, Environmental Chemistry, Sustainable Environment, Technology for Sustainable Environment, Analytical Chemistry, Economics and Business, Chemicals Management, lanthanide catalysts, cleaner production, waste minimization, toxic use reduction, alternative materials, catalysts, hazardous waste, alkylation reaction, polysaccairde, polymer design, source reduction, environmentally-friendly chemical synthesis
52. "Microporous Lanthanide Metal-Organic Frameworks" Chen, Y.; Ma, S.* Rev. Inorg. Chem., 2012, 32, 81-100 (Invited contribution).
Biocatalysis and enzymes in organic synthesis
3. Chen, Y.; Ma, S.* "Mesoporous Metal-Organic Frameworks", Metal-Organic Framework Materials, as part of Encyclopedia of Inorganic and Bioinorganic Chemistry; John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2014, 39-66.
5. Liu, W.-L., Liriob, S.; Huang, H.-Y.; Ma, S.* "Functional Metal Organic Frameworks for Enzyme/Protein Immobilization" Functional Supramolecular Materials: From Surfaces to MOFs, Series: Monographs in Supramolecular Chemistry, Editor(s): Rahul Banerjee, 2017.
Biocatalysis and Enzymes in Organic Synthesis.
58. "Post-Synthetic Modification of Porphyrin-Encapsulating Metal-Organic Materials by Cooperative Addition of Inorganic Salts to Enhance CO2/CH4 Selectivity" Zhang, Z.; Gao, W.-Y.; Wojtas, L.; Ma, S.; Eddaoudi, M.; Zaworotko, M. J. Angew Chem. Int. Ed., 2012, 51, 9330-9334.
57. "Size-Selective Biocatalysis of Myoglobin Immobilized into a Mesoporous Metal-Organic Framework with Hierarchical Pore Sizes" Chen, Y.; Lykourinou, V.; Hoang, T.; Ming, L.-J.; Ma, S.* Inorg. Chem., 2012, 51, 9156-9158 (Top 20 most downloaded articles in August 2012).
Why choose our assistance?
As soon as we have completed your work, it will be proofread and given a thorough scan for plagiarism.
Our clients' personal information is kept confidential, so rest assured that no one will find out about our cooperation.
We write everything from scratch. You'll be sure to receive a plagiarism-free paper every time you place an order.
We will complete your paper on time, giving you total peace of mind with every assignment you entrust us with.
Want something changed in your paper? Request as many revisions as you want until you're completely satisfied with the outcome.
We're always here to help you solve any possible issue. Feel free to give us a call or write a message in chat.
Lipase catalysis in organic solvents: advantages and applications
87. "A new photoactive Ru(II)tris(2,2'-bipyridine) templated Zn(II) benzene-1,4-dicarboxylate metal organic framework: structure and photophysical properties" C. L.; Wojtas, L.; Gao, W.; Ma, S.; Larsen, R. W. Dalton Trans., 2015, 44, .
Enzymes in Organic Synthesis - Organic Chemistry Portal
91. "Remote Stabilization of Copper Paddlewheel based Molecular Building Blocks in Metal-Organic Frameworks" Gao, W.-Y.; Cai, R.; Pham, T.; Forrest, K.; Hogan, A.; Nugent, P.; Williams, K.; Wojtas, L.; Luebke, R.; Weselinski, L.; Zaworotko, M.; Space, B.; Chen, Y.-S.; Eddaoudi, M.*; Shi, X.*; Ma, S.* Chem. Mater. 2015, 27, 2144-2151.
in organic synthesis represent now the most ..
85. "Heat-Treatment of Metal-Organic Frameworks for Green Energy Applications" Lux, L.; Williams, K.; Ma, S.* CrystEngComm, 2015, 17, 10-22. (invited contribution)
PPT – Catalysis and Biocatalysis PowerPoint …
96. "Theoretical Insights into the Tuning of Metal Binding Sites of Paddlewheels in rht-Metal-Organic Frameworks" Pham, T.; Forrest, K.; Gao, W.-Y.; Ma, S.; Space, B.* ChemPhysChem, 2015, 16, 3170-3179.
Catalysis and Biocatalysis – ..
99. "Applications of Metal-Organic Frameworks Featuring multi-Functional Sites" Li, B.; Chrzanowski, M.; Zhang, Y.; Ma, S.* Coord. Chem. Rev. 2016, 307, 106-129.
Catalysis and Biocatalysis - PowerPoint PPT ..
79. "Beyond Custom Design of Organic Ligands: An Integrative Strategy for Metal-Organic Frameworks Design" Gao, W.-Y.; Ma, S.* Comment. Inorg. Chem. 2014, 34, 125-141. (Invited contribution)
How it works
You submit your order instructions
We assign an appropriate expert
The expert takes care of your task
We send it to you upon completion
Average quality score
"I have always been impressed by the quick turnaround and your thoroughness. Easily the most professional essay writing service on the web."
"Your assistance and the first class service is much appreciated. My essay reads so well and without your help I'm sure I would have been marked down again on grammar and syntax."
"Thanks again for your excellent work with my assignments. No doubts you're true experts at what you do and very approachable."
"Very professional, cheap and friendly service. Thanks for writing two important essays for me, I wouldn't have written it myself because of the tight deadline."
"Thanks for your cautious eye, attention to detail and overall superb service. Thanks to you, now I am confident that I can submit my term paper on time."
"Thank you for the GREAT work you have done. Just wanted to tell that I'm very happy with my essay and will get back with more assignments soon."